About Dan Bednarski:
- I pretend to garden.
- I don’t fit in a box.
- My newest hobby is stargazing. I’m even grinding my own mirror for a reflector telescope, the kind invented by Sir Isaac Newton.
- I live in SoCal with a beautiful soul and our little sprout. She’s a writer. I pretend to be one. We seem to bounce from L.A. to the Silicon Valley every few years. We even spent a year on Saipan where I worked as a judicial law clerk.
- I’m fascinated by the intersection of technology, policy and law.
- I am a licensed attorney — California bar number 272263.
- Good policy is a science. Bad policy is a nightmare for all.
- I was an eagle scout but it is very unlikely I will let my son join the Boy Scouts. I think the organization excludes others for all the wrong reasons (such as intolerance).
- My home computers run Ubuntu Linux – not much different from Microsoft Windows except the price tag: $0 – and Apple OSX (because Dell seriously disappointed me with the last laptop I bought from it).
Note: All opinions expressed within my blog are my own. Really, they are. I do not speak for anyone but myself. Consequently, I do NOT speak for my current or former employers, friends, or family. In addition, nothing here is to be construed as legal advice.