- 1/2 lb. graham cracker
- 1/2 lb. dates
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 lb. marshmallows
- 2/3 cup cream
- Roll the crackers. (I assume, she means use a rolling pin to crush the graham crackers.)
- Mix all ingredients, except 1/4 cup of crushed/rolled graham crackers.
- Shape into a roll, then roll the roll over the 1/4 cup graham crackers that you saved.
- Place in refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream (optional)
btw: posted for my mom and aunts (the nana referenced is their nana).